Claims management

Vehicle damage without the administrative hassle

Do you have vehicle damage to report? If so, the best thing is to call

  • Auto-Interleasing right away, and also
  • the insurance company responsible.

Only have a police report issued in the following instances:

  • Bodily injury
  • Collision with a weaker road-user
  • Collision with a foreign vehicle
  • Very extensive vehicle damage
  • Hit and run


Send the completed European Accident Report or the Auto-Interleasing claim notification to our insurance department, if insurance benefits and claims management are handled by us.

Auto-Interleasing AG
St. Jakob-Strasse 72
4132 Muttenz 1

Please take care to ensure you always keep a European Accident Report in the car with you. We will be glad to send you a European Accident Report form in German, French, English or Italian.

Please also note the additional information provided in the Driver’s Manual.


Reporting body damage / theft

+41613193240    Office hours: 07.30 am to 6.00 pm