What do you do if your leasing vehicle is stolen?


Report the theft immediately to the nearest police station. Call Auto-Interleasing right away, too. We will also help you organize a replacement car.


If you are abroad, the vehicle theft has to be reported locally and also to the Swiss police station responsible; charges must be officially filed. Please send the police report and the Auto-Interleasing claim notification right away to:

Auto-Interleasing AG
St. Jakob-Strasse 72
4132 Muttenz 1

Please also note the additional information provided in the Driver’s Manual.

Reporting body damage / theft

+41613193240   Office hours: 07.30 am to 6.00 pm